Dr. Mohamed El Khouly
Education and Training
- Dr. Mohamed obtained his fellowship from the European Board of Urology (FEBU) in 2006, followed by the clinical endourologist fellowship from Heidelberg University in Germany in 2008.
- He is a member of the American Urological Association (AUA), the European Association of Urology (EAU), and the Emirati Association of Urology.
Dr. Mohamed El Khouly is a European Board-certified Urologist. Graduating from Alexandria University in Egypt, he received his MBBCh degree in 1994. He completed his post-graduate training at Al Mansoura Urology & Nephrology Center between 1996 and 1998. In 2002, he got his Master’s degree in Urology from Cairo University in Egypt. The veteran medical doctor also underwent an advanced robotic and laparoscopic training at the Eminent Hospital in Malaysia.
Area of Expertise
- Male & Female Urological Problems (recurrent Urinary tract infections, Urinary Stricture…etc)
- All types of Urinary Tract Stones with endoscopic treatment & Lithotripsy
- Male infertility & Incontinence problems
- Andrology (Impotence, erectile dysfunction & weak erection)
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)and all Prostatic Diseases (enlargement, infections & tumors)
- Early detection & management of genitourinary malignancies (minimally invasive & surgical management
- Male Potency Problems (WE, PE, Decreased Libido )